Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cold is Blooming

Even those of us who know the truth.
Are being miss lead to follow the cold blooming eternal freeze that is growing.
All searching for the Utopia of invisible promise of a doom we are running from.
We do  not even look into mirrors for our own reflections have become fake.
Our minds are ever reaching for love and rejecting it with each breath.
Why do we NOT believe in the truth?
We straddle a line of  'what if' and 'maybe'
The TRUTH is and always has been.
Yet like the chosen we will not accept the easy it is given
We mourn for the pain in which it was achieved
Display talents of song and motions while closing our hearts to the very one we are seeking.
It is my routine to take flight still again
My soul screams for justice of myself
My heart feels the sweet victory that is and can be mine
My flesh burns with hatred and fear of survival

It is cold, ice is forming

No comments:

Post a Comment