Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beginings Bring Change

I was created for far more than I knew at the time. Knowing now what I did not know then makes it difficult to tell the story of my arrival, on the human side.
I was not earthly conceived out of love and kindness. I was born from evil in its' essence.
 A transfiguration of dissect and horror.
To this very day, this moment the answer to the mere "why" is not answered.
I, on the other hand, was created with such treasures that this reality, I could not see and even more amazing, would not penetrate me.
 The vastness of my heart alone was beyond any detection from the evil one.

Memories

Not always the most comforting books to read.
But yet when one grows into themselves these helpful bits and pieces connect dots where dots were never known.
How fortunate I am to have known even at the age of three, that certain behaviors were not correct nor acceptable if the out side world became aware.
Then again, so many will do so much not to "see" the so little that is so horribly wrong.

For now, as the sun slips away from our view to hide till dawn, February 24, 2011, Thursday is coming to an end of light.
I am going to take my wings and rest my soul from searching and enjoy the shadows of the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment